Following the last CIAM meeting held on Saturday 8th, the CIAM bureau decided to extend the suspension of the World Cup ranking until 1st July.
So on I regret to say that as in 2020 I have to cancel the TOA Race F3F again.
As in 2020, you can notify me for a refund by PayPal if you are not sure about your 2022 registration. For information, this event should be in the nearby date than this year in June TBC.
I am of course very disappointed, but I keep my hopes high that we will all have the opportunity to see each other and spend some good times on those great slopes soon. Until then, we wish you good flying, and stay safe.